- Style articulated using the streamlined approach with less visual clutter
- Infusing the latest trends with cutting edge technology
- Cabinets are flat front wooden, steel or in high polished painted finish with integrated finger pulls & self closing cabinet hardware
- Countertops are square-edged and light fixtures are works of art
- Accessories kept to a minimum
- Ultra modern leaning towards high end
Eg. High pressure laminate or high polished painted finish on the doors with selected uppers featuring aluminium lift-up doors. Glass countertops with built-in mood lighting, transparent drawers coupled with smart appliances with futuristic features built-in ie. Refrigerator with grocery inventory/ordering capabilities.
- Style articulated using a blend of traditional & contemporary features
- Simplistic design with sleek lines
- Color selection leaning towards a more neutral balance with tan, coconut or vanilla to achieve a clean, serene atmosphere
- Combine old & new materials ie. woods & stainless steel
- Fabric selection is diverse ranging from graphic patterns to textured chenille’s
- Accessory selection is minimal but very carefully selected
Eg. A shaker style door in a warm earth coloured stain, complimented by tall less intricate crown moulding with glass doors on selected upper cabinets. Detailed carved wooden corbels to support an engineered quartz island countertop designed to seat 4 comfortably. Glass& stone mosaic backsplash, stainless steel sink, 48″ range with double oven.
- Style articulated through a mixture of door styles while incorporating diverse color palettes to highlight distinct design features
- Can be old world formal with cherry cabinetry or farmhouse informal with painted white cabinets, farm sink and scraped wooden floors.
- Lighting is more functional, countertops are neutral while backsplashes may be tumbled stone
- Trim work features flush &/or furniture toe kicks, columns, bead board or coffered ceilings
Eg. Main kitchen area with white flat-panel cabinetry, marble countertops, white porcelain farm sink, ceramic subway tile and hand-scraped hardwood floors. The island cabinetry featured in raised panel door style in charcoal stain with applied glazing added to the finish to give the appearance of a rustic or distressed look.